Your birth experience matters.
Feel equipped with tools & information, so you can be at the heart of it.
Practical Hypnobirthing Online Course
** In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have updated our course to include a module on Birthing During The Pandemic**
Wanting to feel confident about your choices and equipped to deal with the physical and emotional journey through birth?
Our unique 5* reviewed Hypnobirthing course gives you a whole toolkit you and your birth partner can use through birth to stay at the centre of your experience, wherever or however your unique birth unfolds.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for EVERYONE going into birth. Every birthing person and their birth partners should feel equipped to be able to support and ground themselves physically and emotionally, where ever or however birth unfolds.
We want everyone to benefit from these tools so have a concessionary option available at checkout for those that need to access the course at a lower price. If cost is still a barrier please contact us.
What's covered in the course?
- What Hypnobirthing is and how it works
- Language and Birth
- How birth works & what’s actually going on in the body including vaginal, caesarean & inductions
- Hypnobirthing tools – visualisation, affirmations, relaxations and breathing
- Additional tools for comfort
- Importance of your birth partner
- Working with your care providers
- Bringing it all together for your birth including a birth preferences template
- Postnatal preparations
- Additional resources
- How to use and practice your Hypnobirthing techniques
- Ongoing teacher support
What you'll get?
- 6+ hours of easy to digest short videos
- Modules to work through at your own pace
- 50 page fillable Real Birth course workbook
- 6 downloadable Hypnobirthing audios
- Ongoing teacher support
- Fillable birth preferences PDF template
- *A module for Birthing during COVID-19*
“I really enjoyed this course – thank you!”
“Just wanted to saw thank you for the online course. I’ve just finished it and really enjoyed it. It’s made me think about things I’ve put the back of my mind but I’m making a plan now to see how I can try and enjoy these as much as possible or make them the experience I want IF they do happen”
£54* gives you 6 months access to all the material and resources so you can continue to make use of throughout your pregnancy and into early parenthood – these tools are great throughout
*A concessionary option of £30 is also available – it is no questions asked, just use the price you need.