Your birth experience matters.
Feel equipped with tools & information, so you can be at the heart of it.
Practical Hypnobirthing Online Course
** In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have updated our course to include a module on Birthing During The Pandemic**
Wanting to feel confident about your choices and equipped to deal with the physical and emotional journey through birth?
Our unique 5* reviewed Hypnobirthing course gives you a whole toolkit you and your birth partner can use through birth to stay at the centre of your experience, wherever or however your unique birth unfolds.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for EVERYONE going into birth. Every birthing person and their birth partners should feel equipped to be able to support and ground themselves physically and emotionally, where ever or however birth unfolds.
To make this course accessible, it’s just £30 but to remove cost barriers there’s a concessionary price of £12 available at checkout, please use it if needed. If you’d like any additional support to access the course please contact us.
What's covered in the course?
- What Hypnobirthing is & how it supports birth
- An entire Hypnobirthing toolkit & how to use it in any birth space
- The physical process of birth (abdominal, vaginal & inductions)
- Additional tools for comfort & how to make them work
- Postnatal planning & healing
- Your birth partners’ role
- Communicating with your care providers
- Bringing it all together for YOUR birth
- Module for birthing during COVID-19
What you'll get?
- 6 + hours of video tutorials in bitesize form.
- 6+ hours of easy to digest short videos
- Modules to work through at your own pace
- 50 page fillable Real Birth course workbook
- 6 downloadable Hypnobirthing audios
- Ongoing teacher & peer support in a closed Facebook group
- Weekly live Q&As from Sakina & other specialists
- Fillable birth preferences PDF template
- *A module for Birthing during COVID-19*
- Donation to PANDAS and Make Birth Better for each person we work with.
“Just wanted to say thank you for the online course, I’ve just finished it and really enjoyed it”
“It’s made me think about things I’ve put to the back of my mind but I’m now making a plan now to see how I can try and make these the experience I want if they do happen”
£30* gives you 6 months access to all the material and resources so you can continue to make use of throughout your pregnancy and into early parenthood – these tools are great throughout
*A concessionary option of £12 is also available – it is no questions asked, just use the price you need.