So you’ve had your baby and now are facing a whole new lifestyle & identity…
Gain an online support Village and time for your to process this new journey, every Thursday 8:30pm.
Transitioning to life with a new baby definitely has it’s emotional push and pulls; feelings of satisfaction and love mixed with feelings of apprehension about this new life, role and yourself in the midst of it all.
The reality is that all this is going whilst we often don’t have the time or space to process or express these monumental changes we’re feeling.
Taking time to take care of ourselves emotionally is vitally important as parents, as how we feel impacts our children and our wider family.
How it works:
- Each month we have a new topic that’s been picked by parents
- We meet Thursday’s 8:30pm on Zoom
- We share how we are feeling
- We have time to reflect on our own experience through reflective questions
- We finish with a relaxation, refilling your cup a little
- A replay is available each week if you need to catch up another time or just give yourself more time!
What you need:
- A laptop / phone or tablet
- A journal or notebook plus a pen
- A candle or diffuser, for you to relax
- A warm cup of tea that you will have time to finish
- Space to give yourself these 40 minutes undisturbed where possible
Our meet-ups happen online via Zoom, Thursday evenings at 8:30pm for 40 minutes