Hypnobirthing Tools and Techniques for a calmer and more confident Birth
Whether you’re having your first baby or beyond this one day course gives you Hypnobirthing tools and techniques in a practical way and non-judgemental way, supporting you wherever or however birth unfolds.
Birth is a physical and emotional journey and whilst we can’t predict we can prepare with evidence based information, understanding the process and having a range of practical tools to help us through the journey.
This course gives you a comprehensive toolkit and you are further supported to work through your birth preparation with ongoing information, worksheets and support.
If you’re taking an NCT Antenatal course and wanting to add Hypnobirthing to your birth preparation this course is the ideal way to have additional tools that can help you stay grounded in the physical and emotional experiences of birth. If you’ve previously had a baby but want to gain techniques to support your new experience, this course makes it easy to gain those and if this is your first introduction it’s an accessible way to feel confident, you can add an antenatal choices element after too, so you have a complete Hypnobirthing antenatal preparation – your choice, you voice at the centre and a whole heap of practical tools to help you through.
All this is just £170 which covers you and your birth partner.
During the course
- What Hypnobirthing is, how it works and why we use it
- The environment of birth and how to create an optimum environment wherever you are
- The importance of Oxytocin and how to support it during birth
- The physiology of birth, the muscles & your baby’s journey plus the anatomy of a caesarean
- Hypnobirthing relaxations throughout the day, so you can both relax
- Breathing Techniques for the different stages of birth
- Affirmations to support you both
- Visualisations for your mind
- Positioning to support you before and during birth
- Massage techniques for labour and relaxation
- The important role of the birth partner & considering their journey
- How to use these techniques in all birth spaces, so you feel confident and prepared
What you’ll get:
- Selection of Audio Relaxations & Hypnobirthing Tracks
- Comprehensive Resource & Birth Information Workbook
- Birth Preferences Template
- Lunch on the day
- Access to Closed Facebook Community of parents and specialists
- Ongoing Hypnobirthing teacher support & live Q&As
- Options to create a full antenatal course
- Goody bag with some helpful products and offers from selected partners
- Options to work further
What Others Say about this Hypnobirthing Course
“Brilliant course. We did NCT course prior to the hypnobirthing course with Sakina. The hypnobirthing was a million times better. Sakina was an excellent teacher and created a welcoming atmosphere from the outset and throughout. The lessons from the course are very practical and easy to understand. Would highly recommend!” Matt & Rose