One Day Course with Hypnobirthing Tools and Techniques for a calmer and more confident Birth
Whether you’re having your first baby or beyond this one day, 6 hour Hypnobirthing course gives you tools and techniques to support you through the process for you and your birth partner, wherever or however you birth your baby.
Birth is a physical and emotional journey and whilst we can’t predict we can prepare with evidence based information, gain and understanding of the process and have a range of practical and tangible tools that can help us through the changes.
Feeling informed and having ways to release fear helps us physically as well as emotionally through birth and through this day we work through a range of techniques so you can consider your unique birth journey.
This one day gives you a comprehensive toolkit and you are further supported to work through your birth preparation with ongoing information, worksheets and support. We know that we forget around 80% of what we learn in a workshop so to make sure you get the most from this day I continue to support you afterwards.
If you’re taking an NCT Antenatal course and wanting to add Hypnobirthing to your birth preparation this one day is the ideal way to have additional tools that can help you stay grounded in the physical and emotional experiences of birth. If you’ve previously had a baby but want to gain techniques to support your new experience, this course makes it easy to gain those.
If you’re wanting a more in-depth or a full KG Hypnobirthing course, personalised session after the group course are also offered at special rates to work 121 with me (find out more here) in-person or online, so you can really make the most of all the tools you’ve gained . These can be great if you want antenatal education, caesarean or breach baby sessions. If you’ve previously experiences birth trauma please contact me for ways we can also work together.
The sessions are run in small groups of 4 to 5 couples so you have space to connect with others but also discover what you need to know and make it work for you.
All this is just £150 for the day and covers you and your birth partner.
During the course
- What Hypnobirthing is, how it works and why we use it
- The environment of birth and how to create an optimum environment wherever you are
- The importance of Oxytocin and how to support it during birth
- The physiology of birth, the muscles & your baby’s journey plus the anatomy of a caesarean
- Hypnobirthing relaxations throughout the day, so you can both relax
- Breathing Techniques for the different stages of birth
- Affirmations to support you both
- Visualisations for your mind
- Positioning to support you before and during birth
- Massage techniques for labour and relaxation
- The important role of the birth partner & considering their journey
- How to use these techniques in all birth spaces, so you feel confident and prepared
What you get on this one day
- Selection of Audio Relaxations & Hypnobirthing Tracks
- Comprehensive Resource & Birth Information Workbook
- Visual Birth Plan Icons
- Access to Closed Facebook Community of other parents
- Ongoing Hypnobirthing teacher support up until birth and after
- Monthly Parents Meet-Up in South London
- Special rates from our partners who support the pregnancy, birth and parenthood journey
- Goody bag with a selection of freebies including Weleda
- Option for further session 121 in person or online to go more in-depth into your birth options.
What Others Say about this Hypnobirthing Course
“Brilliant course. We did NCT course prior to the hypnobirthing course with Sakina. The hypnobirthing was a million times better. Sakina was an excellent teacher and created a welcoming atmosphere from the outset and throughout. The lessons from the course are very practical and easy to understand. Would highly recommend!” Matt & Rose
Other Venues (South London)
Addiscombe Croydon CR0